Friday, October 7, 2011

What is Liondande

Liondande is your blog for:
[]Manga Raws
[]Anime/Drama Music/Video Download
[]Nonsense Stuff

[]Manga Raws
I will always write the person who found all these raws or maybe sometimes me. All rights goes to them and I own nothing but putting all of them together from different sources.
[]Anime/Drama Music/Video Download
If it belongs to a specific site, I will simply redirect you to it. I will state all song names unless I have no idea what it is.
[]Nonsense Stuff
All belongs to me! It can be my ramblings or maybe some random things I want to share.

Before you go ahead and find a lawyer and sue me for taking your work, SCROLL DOWN
LOOK It will say I solely share, I do not wish to steal authority. All credits goes to _____ not me.

If you don't look I'll specifically get another lawyer to sue your lawyer who is suing me!

[]Edit[]
Also, please always click the "Read More" button to view the post easily. Another note, the Slide Bar is kind of weird because I didn't edit it yet. Not because I don't know, it's just that I don't know what to put on it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More