Saturday, October 8, 2011

Request Help

If anyone would want to ask for
[]a specific manga raw
[]an anime's insert song/OP/ED/EP
[]an drama's insert song/EP

Please send an e-mail to KaidenCr@hotmail.com and/or write a reply to this post.
I'll try my best to find the raws or songs or episodes and will post it as soon as I can find it.

Sometimes I won't test the download itself and it might be broken but I do not include broken links so I'll check at least once a month. If I redirect you to a webpage, all credits goes to them unless I found it myself.
Anyone is welcome to contribute raw links or any other links

Credits will always be included and will not be included only because
[]I found it myself
[]The provider is not specify

I'll put this in the slide bar so you can just click to redirect you to this link but until then the slide bar will be like that

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More